the usagi incidents

20050425

Loveless 3

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Summary: Ritsuka angsts over his identity and sexuality, Soubi gives him a cell phone, Yayoi enters the picture to try to date Yuiko even after rejection. Training begins.

Review: Fantastic episode. I loved how they dealt with Ritsuka's issues with his sexuality and identity - a perfect manga adaptation. Other companies adapting manga should definitely take note. It seems that even if there were slightly cliched/cheesy moments (the rose-borders?), this series gets better with every episode. I'm thinking of doing my Japanese sexuality term paper on the manga now since it seems so different than all of the other yaoi things out there. I need to finish reading though - I'm painfully behind.. ~__~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home