the usagi incidents

20050416

Tsubasa 1

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


summary: Boy has prophetic dream about girl he loves. Boy returns from archeological dig, gets tackled by girl he loves. Girl he loves later is called to site by mysterious power, thereby losing all of her memories in the form of wings and feathers. Effectively, boy loses girl. Wizard and Ninja along with Boy get transported to the Time Warp Witch. The end.

review: I was really scared that Bee Train was going to mutilate this great work, but to my surprise, they didn't! I loved this episode. I like the way they tweaked things a little from the manga. It all seemed to work. I also LOVE the ending song (Sakamoto Maaya's "LOOP") but am disappointed in Sakura's voice. It should have been done by Sakamoto Maaya. Dammit. I can't wait for the next episode.

Season 1: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26


Related:
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle (manga)
XXXHolic (crossover) (manga)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Me said…

    I read Tsubasa too! It's ok for me but I like NANA the best. Kurogane is so funny ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home