the usagi incidents

20050420

The X-Files S4 E14

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Summary: Scully's recent failing health is revealed to be inoperable brain cancer which is common among abductees. She meets with other abductees with the same condition and forms a special bond with a dying woman, while Mulder tries to save her from a doctor who may be connected with the abductions.

Review: Possibly because I've found there's a lack of good anime this season and only a handful of shows I've been watching on recent TV, or possibly because of my hardcore nostalgia and love for this show, I'll be reviewing some of my favourite eps from all nine seasons of X-FILES. "Memento Mori", this episode, is one of them. The writing on this one was good and you can really feel the characters as if they're real people. Props to Anderson and Duchovny because this one proves they really suit the Mulder and Scully roles. What else? This episode aired shortly after one of my closest childhood friends died of cancer and I have a certain connection to it. I definitely need to buy the DVD sets when I get the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home