the usagi incidents

20050504

House 19

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

"KIDS"

Summary: During an meningitis outbreak which overwhelms the clinic, House is drawn to a single patient: a 12-year-old whose symptoms don't quite match everyone else's. House, Foreman, and Chase must devise ingenious ways and locations to treat the girl's delicate condition in the middle of the chaos, and make an unexpected discovery. Meanwhile, House asks Cameron to come back to her job but she has one requirement that he might not be able to meet.

Review: Whoa, I wasn't expecting pregnancy from that little girl! But someone tell me - how does that fit into the meningitis epidemic? House definitely has a thing for Cameron - and she forces him into a date! omg. That's so un-Cameron-like. O_o Yay woo! Two eps left until the season finale.

Choice Houseisms from this episode:

Dr. Cuddy: You – in the lobby – now.
House: I hurt my leg – I have a note.

Dr. Cuddy: What are you doing?
House: (holding a folder in front of her chest) Trying to think of anything except the produce department at Hope Food.
Dr. Cuddy: I am working. It got hot. Stop acting like a 13-year old.
House: Sorry – you just don't usually see breasts like that on deans of medicine.
Dr. Cuddy: Oh, women can't be heads of hospitals? Or just ugly ones?
House: No, they can be babes. You just don't usually see their fun-bags.

Dr. Wilson: That's our Hitler!

Dr. Cuddy: You just don't want to deal with the epidemic.
House: That's right. I'm subjecting a 12-year old to a battery of dangerous and invasive tests to avoid being bored. (everyone stares) Okay, I maybe would do that, but I'm not.

Dr. Chase: When I was in med school I had this old professor . . .
House: Who touched you in the naughty place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home