the usagi incidents

20050512

House 20

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

"LOVE HURTS"

Summary: House apparently triggers a stroke in a clinic patient, but the major topic of discussion is House's imminent date with Cameron, The team must deal with the patient's odd lifestyle, overbearing "friend," and reluctant parents in order to stop the strokes and try to save his life. Meanwhile, Wilson, Cuddy and the team offer House and Cameron advice while laying odds on the outcome.

Review: This episode was really hard to follow - possibly because there were three different storylines going on in one episode and my attention span couldn't handle that very well in its current burned out on school state. Anyway. It could have been done better. It felt rushed. Though I would like to find out what exactly happened on that date with Cameron and House though...

Choice houseisms from this episode:

Dr. Cuddy: Well, I think it's a good thing. What happened in your last relationship, it's no reason to wall yourself off from people forever. Five years of self-pity is probably enough.
House: Wow. Well, you've certainly given me a lot to think about. If only I was as open as you.
Dr. Cuddy: Well . . .
House: Actually, it was your blouse I was talking about.

House: (to Cameron) Regarding wardrobe, are you too young to remember spandex?

Dr. Foreman: (to Cameron) Then why'd you (come back)?
House: Because this . . . is the happiest place on Earth.

Dr. Foreman: (House) scared a guy into stroking out?
Dr. Wilson: Does that surprise anyone here?

Dr. Chase: I said I thought it was a trauma-induced aneurism.
House: Yeah, it could have carried a tad more weight if you'd mentioned the "liking pain" thing. You're on my naughty list – sorry, no leather stethoscope this Christmas.

Clinic Lawyer: So what's that - two strokes you've scared this guy into?
House: Yeah - it's making me question my view of myself as a people person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home