the usagi incidents

20050530

m-flo loves monday michiru - ADDP



Oh god. I almost came in my pants when I found out a few months ago that two of my favourite artists, Monday Michiru and m-flo were going to collaborate.

They definitely did NOT disappoint at ALL.

This is an exclusive LP house single, meant to be played in clubs. It's house music, pure and simple, and it's refreshing to listen to. It makes you want to shake your ass shamelessly, go clubbing, and get crunk. This is summer music, folks. It feels so good to be able to dance to this.

And it's nice for Monday Michiru to be taking a break from the jazz she's been doing for a few years now, too.

A+ all around. I've noticed the m-flo loves singles this year have been really good.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger so-kawaii said…

    I love that song too. It's one of the most awesome dance-y songs I've heard since ever. <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home