the usagi incidents

20050617

Only the Ring Finger Knows (translated)



Summary: At Wataru Fujii's high school, it's all the rage to wear paired rings with the girl you love. Wataru wears one though he is single, and one day inadvertently discovers that his ring pairs up with that of tall, handsome, and smart Yuichi Kazuki, the senior classman idolized by the entire school. Though Kazuki has a reputation for being kind to all, when dealing with Wataru, he is strangely harsh. Their paired rings somehow draw them together and the two alternately clash and attract, as they must sort out their budding feelings for each other.

Review: I was suckered in by the hook of this story. Whoops. Again, I'm way more of a shoujo-ai fan than a yaoi fan, but this story was just too good to pass up. Mind you I'm a reluctant yaoi fan but friendly to all types of gay. I have the Drama albums lying around - I should probably listen to them. I miss my copy. I should buy another. :/ I can't wait to read the novels - I'll read the originals in Japan when I do get there in two weeks, but I also want to see how DMP handles the translations. :3

Final Review: A-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home