the usagi incidents

20050923

Honey and Clover 0: Official Fanbook

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Summary: This is the major fanbook to the manga series. Interviews with the original authour Umino Chica, story guide by each volume, and lots of miniscule character examination for both the major and minor and even cameo characters.

Review: I was actually able to find this used - half off at one of my local used stores near ICU. A great find - I've only read the first few pages, but already I can honestly say that I now understand more about the goings on between the characters and how Umino's personality fits into them than I did before. If you're a hachikuro fan, I highly highly reccommend you read this book. It'll explain things that you never even though of with the series previously. Also, great inside comics that will make you lol to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home