the usagi incidents

20050915

House 23 (S2 E1)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

"ACCEPTANCE"

Summary (tvtome.com): A death row inmate is felled by an unknown disease and House decides to take on the case, over Cuddy and Foreman's objections. House also has to deal with Stacy who is working closely with him, while Cameron has to cope with a dying patient.

Review: I was actually expecting the season premiere to be later than it was, but damn. Good opening, and good inclusion of Sela Ward into the cast. I had forgotten that LL Cool J had acting experience, and he did exceptionally well in this episode as the death row inmate. I need my mother to send me the S1 DVDs so I can show the rest of Japan how wonderful House is. :x Also: is it just me, or did House himself get snarkier? XD If that's even possible?

Choice Houseisms for the episode:
(about Stacy)
House: Don't worry - Mommy and Daddy are fighting, but we love you all the same as before.

(on death row patient)
House: I have to make him all better for the state to kill him. Is it me or does that seem ironic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home