the usagi incidents

20051009

Sugar Sugar Rune 13

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Summary: Another challenge has come from Queen Candy - make friends with girls, since as a queen one has to understand and be loved by both sexes. The girls make chocolates and cookies to give to their friends at school - but who will win in the end? And why is Pierre in the magic world in the first place?

Review: Definitely deviating from the manga here. I can see where they changed this part of the story a LOT. Watch out for my review of the third manga for details on that, since I don't want to spoil anything. It's starting to make me wonder how long this series is going to go on for. :/ I want the storyline to get readjusted to the original, dammit! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home