the usagi incidents

20051109

ARIA 2

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

"SONO TOKUBETSU NA HI NI... (ON THAT SPECIAL DAY...)"

Summary: Summer has finally arrived on Aqua, announced by the yearly flooding of the canals - the Aqua Alta. Everyone takes it easy until the flooding goes down, and Aika comes to see Akari and Alicia to bitch about her own boss, Akira. But all's well that ends well, as we see that Akira really does care for Aika and that's why she's so strict with her. We also find out the reason why the top three Water Fairies always have cats with blue eyes as mascots for their companies.

Review: I liked the sunset in this one - truly gorgeous animation. As I still haven't read the manga yet, I can't compare, but I can only hope that the animation is doing this series justice. Especially since I'm entering finals week, when I'm taking study breaks, this series is a godsend. Thank you, Aria Company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home