the usagi incidents

20051104

Kaleido Star

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Summary: (animenewsnetwork.com)Sora, a young girl from Japan, comes to America in search of her dream. She wants, with all her heart, to be a member of the famous Kaleido Stage, a combination of musicals, acrobatics and magical effects. With the help of her friends, she struggles to make this dream come true.

Review: Well, they finally showed the episodes I missed on animax (Japanese cable) this past week, and I'm happy to say that I was pleased with the ending. She became the Kaleido Star. Hooray! :D But I really did love this series, if not for the fact that it's all about circus life. I have to admit that the whole emphasis on ganbaru spirit did get annoying at times, but it all turned out for the best. I can't wait to see the sequel and the OAV now!

Related:
Kaleido Star Drama CD (drama audio)
OAV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home