the usagi incidents

20051127

Saikano Live Action Movie preview

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, I think I just about wet myself with glee over how great this adaptation looks. The CG looks outstanding, and they picked the perfect gal (Maeda Aki - Noriko in "Battle Royale") to play Chise! I've been kicking myself since I missed the Tokyo Film Fest premiere of this, but the roadshow apparently starts on 1/26. AWESOME. This looks so great! I don't think I can wait until January. They didn't show too much of Shuuji, which is a bit worrying, and the theme song sounds a bit sappy, but we'll see!


Related:
Saishuu Heiki Kanojo: Another Love Song (oav)
Saishuu Heiki Kanojo (anime)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home