the usagi incidents

20051210

House 13

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

"CURSED"

Summary: A 12-year-old boy believes he's cursed after a Ouija board tells him he's going to die, and his father makes increasing demands on House as they try to diagnose the boy's pneumonia-like symptoms and incongruous rash. Meanwhile, Chase's estranged father, a renowned doctor from Australia, visits and House invites him to sit in, much to Chase's discomfort. When House diagnoses the boy's illnees, the young patient is forced to face the idea that his father may not be everything he believes.

Summary: More Chase character development! Hooray! This also sets the scene for "THE MISTAKE", where Chase is told that his father has died. Jeez. Poor guy - who ever thought the Wombat had so much angst? I mean, ex-seminary student AND having issues with his dad? :( [cuddles Wombat] Poor Wombat! Good Houseisms here too - and the Wombat got some good shots in edgewise. And it also goes without saying - this episode was pretty graphic with the medical maladies. Really good work by the makeup department, since it all looked real to me. Real enough to make me run to the bathroom and dry heave. :(

Houseisms:
Dr. Wilson: On the other hand, there is the ‘do unto others' thingy?
House: Then I should definitely tell him. I'd want to know.
Dr. Wilson: You want to know everything. There's also the ‘keeping your promises' thingy.
House: You never run out of thingies.

Dr. Wilson: Oh, this is where I give you advice and pretend you're going to listen to it. I like this part. Did Rowan ask you not to tell?
House: I promised I wouldn't. My fingers were crossed so I'm wide open.
Dr. Wilson: I was wrong – this is the musing out loud part. Do I actually need to be here?

Gabe: Who are you?
House: The little ones call me "Uncle Greg."

Dr. Cameron: You know, parents are never as bad as their kids think.
Dr. Chase: You like him so much, ask him out.

House: Are you saying that for the chance of a beautiful family moment, or is there some medicine involved.
Rowan Chase: It fits better.
House: Too bad. I was hoping for the other reason. I was going to go get my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home