the usagi incidents

20051214

House 31 (S2 E9)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

"DECEPTION"

Summary: With Foreman being House's supervisor, the team must figure out if a woman who cried wolf too many times is really ill.

Review: First off, congrats to Hugh Laurie for getting the Golden Globe nomination he well deserves! Let's hope he gets it!

Second. Another A++++ episode. Why does it not surprise me that House plays the ponies? Anyway, lots of fun snarking from both House and Foreman, and even House/Cameron. I don't know how to react to that as I'm not into that pairing, but the motorcycle scene sure was cute. And House screaming "SHUT UP!" every five seconds at Anica during his Munchausen's talk was so hilarious. This entire episode was just really, really, REALLY good. I kind of hope that Foreman doesn't get Department Head - though it would make for more fun snarking bitch fights. As for the comment of Foreman being House's bitch - well, as we see in the end of the episode, it's definitely Wilson instead. House makes him buy tic tacs for him and keeps the change. XD SEASON 2 FOR THE WIN, PEOPLE!

Houseisms:
House: Sorry, what was that? My hearing's been off since that Ricky Martin concert. Some cholo kicked me in the head.
Foreman: You were right.
House: [cups hand around ear] WHAT WAS THAT?

Dr. Chase: Gambling doesn’t take away (House’s) pain.
House: It does when I win.

House: Chase killed that woman and Foreman’s in charge?
Dr. Cuddy: Yeah, we have a pecking order here. If Cameron kills someone, Chase takes over. We have a flowchart in the lobby.

House: You probably shouldn’t have sex for a while.
Hailey: For how long?
House: On an evolutionary basis, I’d recommend…forever.

House: At the end of ‘The Boy Who Cried Wolf,” the wolf really does come. And he eats the sheep, and the boy, and the parents.
Dr. Chase: The wolf doesn’t eat the parents.
House: It does when I tell it.

House: I love the smell of pus in the morning – it smells like victory.

House: (shouting down the hall from Diagnostics) HEY WILSON! GUESS WHAT FOREMAN JUST DID!

Dr. Foreman: What do you expect me to do, House? Quit? Cry?
House: Actually, I expect you to act like what you are - my employee, my subordinate, my bitch.

Dr. Foreman: Dr. Wilson, can I talk to you about something in confidence?
Dr. Wilson: Of course.
Dr. Foreman: It’s about House.
Dr. Wilson: Oh, then no.

[edit] Looks like new episodes are on hiatus again. Here's the following schedule for the next few weeks:
12/13/05 (Tu.) 9:00 PM (HOU-209) Deception (New)
12/20/05 (Tu.) 9:00 PM (HOU-106) Damned If You Do (Repeat)
12/26/05 (Mo.) 9:00 PM (HOU-107) Fidelity (Repeat)
12/27/05 (Tu.) 9:00 PM (HOU-201) Acceptance (Repeat)
12/31/05 (Sa.) 9:00 PM (HOU-203) Humpty Dumpty (Repeat)

Heh. They're not reairing "AUTOPSY". Probably because Chase kisses a 9 year old girl? DAMMIT. BACK ON HAITUS FOR ANOTHER MONTH. NO. D: Looks like the next episode, "FAILURE" will air on 1/10/06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home