the usagi incidents

20051208

House 8

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

"POISON"

Summary: When a high school student falls victim to a mysterious but lethal poisoning, House and his team jump in to find out what is killing the teen. Given a low heart rate and a clean tox screen, House sends Cameron and Chase to the teen's home to find the hot new drug House is sure he's taking. They don't find any drugs, but think they've come up with the answers, until a second unrelated student is admitted with identical symptoms. With the boys' lives hanging in the balance, House and the team have to connect the dots – fast. Meanwhile, an 82-year-old patient has become enamored with House while he helps her figure out the basis of her renewed fascination with her sexual feelings.

Review: Oh god, I love this episode if not just for that crazy old woman with syphilis. "Cupid's Disease". I think I hurt myself laughing the first time I saw it. And that mother - kyouiku mama, anyone? Ugh, I wanted to punch her in her face repeatedly when she kept bothering the Ducklings about House and everything.

Houseisms:
Dr. Foreman: The kid was just taking his AP calculus exam when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.
House: That's the way calculus presents.

Georgia: I notice colors more. And music. I...I'm really hearing music. I'm eighty-two, and I'm supposed to be playing canasta with the other old ladies, but…now when I see a guy with a cute butt...I just can't stop looking at him. (looks at House) Or a sexy beard.
House: And you figure that enjoying cute butts is a sign of disease?

House: I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell"?
Dr. Chase: I'm Australian.
House: You put the Queen on your money. You're British.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home