the usagi incidents

20051214

Zwei - Fake Face PV

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Zwei's best PV so far didn't hit the Japanese airways until two weeks after their latest single was released. No reason was given. But that's okay - I got to see the full thing at the live on December 2nd. (Note to self: post that up later).

Anyway, I love this song, and I love this PV even more. It all works perfectly and harmoniously together. The imagery is very stirring - to me, at least. I've had dreams like this one where there's been two of me, so it resonated very deeply.

That and Ayumu in one's bed can't hurt. ;)

This is now my current favourite song from them, ever. I can't wait for the new album, "Zeta" to be released next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home